2/27/15

➳ Health Nut in the making

_____


2014 was a glorious year! Full of late night Taco Bell runs, Chuck-A-Rama date nights, dessert...a lot of dessert! Extra buttery popcorn at the movie theater, candy, FIVE GUYS, and so much more. I can't say I didn't enjoy myself, because that would be a lie; It was beautiful.

BUT....
that's it.

Although it was fun and clearly delicious, I have put on the most weight IN MY LIFE! Ever.
These past few weeks I have been on roll with my healthy appetite and work outs, I intend to make it a lifestyle from here on out! I'm so excited to get back into a healthy mind and body! 
I'll keep my blog updated with my progress!

In the mean time let's look at how yummy being healthy can be from my last few meals/snacks!

_____



This is a "Beach Babe" Acai bowl from http://iviejuicebar.com
located in downtown Provo, UT


mixed organic raspberries and blueberries made at home

_____



1 comment: