2/27/15

He is Joy/Elder Moeaki

I can't stop thinking about how much our amazing Savior loves us- he has blessed me so much through the ups and the downs. Even though I can't physically see you I know you are there listening and guiding me by the spirit each day. He is my strength.

HE IS JOY.


Elder Moeaki (Left)

This is Tahi's brother on the left Elder Moeaki currently serving a mission in Perth, Australia. Skyping this guy on Mothers Day and Christmas has been such a fun experience the past few years; watching him grow into such an incredible missionary. He has a special spirit in him and now an awesome Aussie accent too! Hahah, we know this guy will be doing BIG things with life and we can't wait to see him do just that. We have so much love for you Elder Moeaki! Keep up the hard work and we'll see you in June with your best man outfit ironed and steamed- ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment